Monday, April 9, 2012

Intro, yup creative

Hello, if you know me, great, you can know me better, if you don't know me, I have no idea how you got here but, welcome.  I hope in some way I make the next few minutes, hours, days, or in some small part your life better.
Why am I doing this, why am I putting in a blog my journey from an XXL wearing guy to what I hope is  much smaller?  Easy, I have always wanted to write a blog.  Why not write about the great things in my life?  Because then I would be upset if you didn't read them.  Why then, if I drop the weight I want to, do I not see this as a great thing?  I do, I just don't care if you read this like I would if I talked about my great wife or 2 extremely entertaining daughters (not at 3am though) or something as important.
I won't lead you to believe that I am, ever thought of myself or, strive to be a great or interesting writer, so, If you see grammatical blunders, spelling errors or any such thing, I will say now sorry but, I warned you.  To piggy back on that, I am scattered.  My mind, she doesn't always stay on one continuous track.  If my the tales I spin seem more like a drunken spider web....well....I hope then you are at least entertained by my ramblings.
For the final, I think, part of my intro to the blog from Fatty McFatterson to Johnny Skinny pants I say, thank you for taking the time to read and share this with me.  I know there are funnier, more interesting, and all around better blogs but, I'm not doing this thinking it will lead to a best selling book, I'm just doing it cause.
Again, if it makes you smile or change something for the better or just generally doesn't make you want to stab yourself in the eye with the weapon of your choosing, great, I am just knocking 1 more thing off my bucket list.   -Joel

2 comments:

  1. You're amazing but I mostly like you bcuz you said I'm great! Oh and that you're a husband of one....good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Always great to have so much support.

    ReplyDelete